In the Alerts section of TrackMaven, you can set up email alerts on content published by your tracked brands. The alerts give you a quick view of how your industry is performing.
Two types of alerts are recommended for new clients.
- Real-time alert: notifies you when your tracked brands’ posts are performing extraordinarily well. This alert will will keep you aware of top-performing content, as well as signal topics or conversations you may want to join in real-time.
- Weekly digest: rounds up the top content from select brands and delivers it to you once a week. These alerts benefit from lower Impact Score thresholds, as brands may not hit a 10x engagement level every week.
Alerts are not shared across users. Only the users who set them up receive the emails.
Setting up a real-time alert
- Under the Alerts section, click Add New Alert.
- Select the brands for which you want alerts in the left-hand column.
- In the middle column, click to expand each channel from which you want to receive a notification.
- Select Posts (for example, "Facebook Posts").
- Move the slider to choose your Impact Score threshold.
In this example, the customer will receive alerts on Facebook posts that are at least 10x as engaging as the brands’ average.
- In the right-hand column, select Real-time, and give your alert a name.
Setting up a weekly digest alert
- Follow the instructions above for accessing and setting alerts.
- Set lower Impact Score thresholds for your channel posts in order to capture a greater range of performance metrics on your tracked brands.
- In the right-hand column, select Once per week, and select the delivery day.