Through TrackMaven, you can connect to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google Analytics accounts to pull first-party data into reports and content. Connecting your first party data ensures you can view all the data that is important to your marketing efforts in one place.
Connecting an Instagram or Instagram Ads account
- Ensure that you meet the prerequisites.
- You must have Facebook Business Manager.
- Your Instagram account(s) must be linked to your Business Manager. See Connect an Instagram Account in Facebook Business Help.
- The person authorizing the connection must be Business Manager roles: Admin, Advertiser, Editor, Moderator, or Analyst.
- In TrackMaven, access the connection settings via the Integration Settings item in your User menu.
- On the Integration Settings page, click the Connect Instagram Account button.
- On the Log in With Facebook overlay, grant permission to TrackMaven to access your Instagram account.
Select the Instagram account(s) you want to connect.
- The system displays a success message.
- You can see all authenticated accounts grouped by user on the Integration Settings page.