Through TrackMaven, you can connect to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Analytics accounts to pull first-party data into reports and content. Connecting your first party data ensures you can view all the data that is important to your marketing efforts in one place.
There are two types of Facebook integrations you can have in TrackMaven.
- Engagement: allow you to see both first and third party data for your own Facebook page.
- Ads : offer additional insights for your Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger ads. Your Ads account requires some additional steps for authentication in TrackMaven.
Connecting Facebook and Facebook Ads
- Ensure that you meet the prerequisites.
- You must have Facebook Business Manager account and access to it. Learn how to create a to Business Manager account.
- Your Ads Account and Facebook pages must be linked to your Business Manager. That tells Facebook that your business uses your Ads account to run ads for your company pages.
- You must have either Advertiser or Admin access (or at least "View Performance" access) to the Ads Account in order to connect it to TrackMaven.
- You must have Admin, Advertiser, Editor, Moderator, or Analyst access (or at least "View Page Performance" access) to your Facebook pages in order to connect them to TrackMaven.
- In TrackMaven, access the connection settings via the Integration Settings item in your User menu.
- On the Integration Settings page, click the Connect Facebook Account button.
- Follow the prompts to log in to Facebook and complete the connection.
- You can see all authenticated accounts grouped by user on the Integration Settings page.