Through TrackMaven, you can connect to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Analytics accounts to pull first-party data into reports and content. Connecting your first party data ensures you can view all the data that is important to your marketing efforts in one place.
Connecting a Twitter account
- In a separate browser window, log into the Twitter account you would like to authorize.
- In TrackMaven, access the connection settings via the Integration Settings item in your User menu.
- On the Integration Settings page, click the Connect Twitter Account button.
- Follow the prompts to log in to Twitter and complete the connection.
- You can see all authenticated accounts grouped by user on the Integration Settings page.