Through TrackMaven, you can connect to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Analytics accounts to pull first-party data into reports and content. Connecting your first party data ensures you can view all the data that is important to your marketing efforts in one place.
There are two types of LinkedIn integrations you can set up in TrackMaven.
- Engagement interactions: allow you to see both first and third party data for your own LinkedIn page.
- Ads interactions: offer additional insights for your LinkedIn Ads. Your Ads account requires some additional steps for authentication in TrackMaven.
Connecting LinkedIn and LinkedIn Ads
- Ensure that you meet the prerequisites.
- Your Ad Account must be linked to the LinkedIn page you are connecting. That tells LinkedIn that your company uses your Ad account to run ads for your company pages.
- You must have either Campaign Manager access to the Ad Account in order to connect it to TrackMaven.
- You must have Administrator access to your LinkedIn pages in order to connect them to TrackMaven.
- In TrackMaven, access the connection settings via the Integration Settings item in your User menu.
- On the Integration Settings page, click the Connect LinkedIn Account button.
- Follow the prompts to log in to LinkedIn and complete the connection.
- You can see all authenticated accounts grouped by user on the Integration Settings page.