Through TrackMaven, you can connect to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Analytics accounts to pull first-party data into reports and content. Connecting your first party data ensures you can view all the data that is important to your marketing efforts in one place.
Connecting a Google Analytics account
- In a separate browser window, log into the Google Analytics account you would like to authorize.
- In TrackMaven, access the connection settings via the Integration Settings item in your User menu.
- On the Integration Settings page, click the Connect Google Analytics Account button.
- Follow the prompts to log in to Google Analytics and complete the connection.
- You will have the opportunity to select multiple views; be sure to select only the views you would like to see in TrackMaven!
- You can see all authenticated accounts grouped by user on the Integration Settings page. With Google Analytics connected in TrackMaven, you will be able to view GA data, like sessions, duration, and goal completions alongside content metrics for more cohesive reporting and correlation spotting in Reports and Dashboards.