You can create reports to save, share, and add to dashboards. With more than 300 metrics available, TrackMaven offers considerable reporting flexibility. It is helpful to have well-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for your brand before building reports.
Creating and saving a report
- In the appropriate workspace, click the Reports tab, and access the Saved Reports page.
- Click the Create New Report button in the upper right corner.
- In the left-hand section, select a Timeframe. For example, select "Previous Year."
- Click the Add Query button, and select the query type.
- Content Query: Allows you to report on the performance of your brand’s social media content. This query requires you to specify a brand or brands for the report.
- Web Analytics Query: Allows you to report out the Google Analytics data at the GA view level for your domain, from sessions to goal completions to bounce rates. This query requires you to specify one or more domain names to measure.
- Ads Account Query: Allows you to report out Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn data for your ads accounts.
- The options for your query display in the left-hand section. Menus in orange are required selection fields; menus in white are optional.
Tip: When filtering your content feed or building a report query, click the Only link on a menu item to clear multiple selections from the same menu group.
- Click the Metrics menu and select the types of data by channel or the ads accounts that you want to include in your report. You can scroll the metrics list or start typing in the Search Metrics field to filter the list.
By selecting your metrics first, you can tailor your report to the data rather than trying to fit the data into a specific type of graph.
- Click the Brands menu to select the brand you want the report to cover.
- Click the Graph Type menu to select the table or chart format you think will best display the data.
- Refine the graph using the optional menus.
- Tags: narrows the report to the performance data associated with content with the selected tags.
- Campaigns: narrows the report to the performance data associated with content in the selected campaigns.
- X Axis: determines the parameter measured on the x-axis of a graph. This filter separates the results by the selected value. The x-axis setting is not available for line charts and area charts where the x-axis represents time, for pie charts where the single parameter is set in the y-axis menu.
- Y Axis: determines the parameter measured on the y-axis of a graph and separates the results by the selected value.
- Sort By: for bar charts only, changes the sort order of the bars by value or alphabetically.
- Click Save in the top right corner, enter a name, and click Confirm.
You can now share this report with others, download it, or pin it to a dashboard using the tools found in the top right of the page.