An ads dashboard displays metrics for the entire life of a single campaign. Metrics marked below as "Facebook only" are available for both Facebook and Instagram.
- Overview: Metrics on overall campaign performance and the same data segmented by social platform.
- Ads with Highest Reach: (Facebook only) A carousel of the ten ads in your campaign that attracted the most number of viewers.
Reach is the measure of how many people were exposed to your message during an ad campaign.
- Ads with Highest Results: A carousel of the ten ads that achieved the most results toward the campaign objective.
- Reach by Platform: (Facebook only) The total number of ad viewers segmented by social channel. This is especially useful in a Facebook channel ads dashboard, where the metrics are broken down across the four platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger.
- Results by Platform: (Facebook only) The total number of times your ads met an objective on each social platform within the selected channel.
- Reach by Demographic: (Facebook only) The counts of ad viewers, segmented by age and gender.
- Results by Demographic: (Facebook only) The number of times viewers fulfilled your ads objective, segmented by their age and gender.
- Reach over Time: (Facebook only) The count of viewers who saw your ads at least once over the life of the campaign.
- Results over Time: The number of times your ads achieved an objective over the life of the campaign.
- Spend over Time: The estimated amount of money spent on a campaign over its lifetime.
- Clicks over Time: The total number of clicks on the ads in your campaign over its lifetime. The metrics count multiple types of clicks, including some interactions with the ad container, links to other destinations, and links to expanded ad experiences.